How Centers for Spiritual Living View Prayer
We practice a form of affirmative prayer called, “Spiritual Mind Treatment.”
A Spiritual Mind Treatment is called such in that as a physician treats a patient physically, affirmative prayer “treats” a person mentally and spiritually.
How we Pray
Affirmative Prayer is a prayer that declares a spiritual Truth. It is a recognition of Spirit’s Omniscience, Omnipotence, and Omnipresence, and a realization of humanity’s unity with Spirit. Affirmative Prayer is powerful. It is a direct, focused, and organized method to get to your desired outcome.
The Five Steps of Spiritual Mind Treatment
1. Recognition (God Is All There Is)
2. Unification (I Am One with God)
3. Realization (Speaking Your Desired Good)
4. Thanksgiving (Grateful Acceptance) and
5. Release (Let Go, Let God)
Prayer Request Form
Licensed Spiritual Practitioners
Practitioners are the healing arm of the Centers for Spiritual Living community. They have gone through 4 years of training to give Affirmative Prayer to those who seek spiritual support.
Practitioners are available to you in the following ways:
• Prayer support before and after Sunday Services.
• Responding to your written, email and phone prayer requests.
• Holding the High Watch (continuous Affirmative Prayer throughout) during services and at special events.
• All of the above services are provided as a gift to our spiritual community.
Click here to meet our Licensed Spiritual Practitioners, or click the button at the top of this page.