At The Sonoran Desert Center for Spiritual Living, we make our visitors’ health and safety our top priority. Our Sanctuary has been open for weekly silent meditation, Spiritual Circles, etc. and we have adhered to CDC guidance in personal safety. In preparation for our outdoor services in October 2020, please see this comprehensive list of precautions:
- Masks or facial shields are required while attending our in-person programs, whether outdoors or indoors.
- Hugs, handshakes and other forms of personal contact are not permitted at this time. Instead, consider the Namaste greeting, a peace sign, the Vulcan “live long and prosper” hand signal, a wave, or an “air hug!”
- Chairs, tables and any surfaces are cleaned and disinfected before and after services.
- For your own comfort, please bring sunglasses, fan, or a hat as we will be outdoors.
- Refreshments will not be served for the time being.
- Restrooms are cleaned and sanitized. Antibacterial soap, disposable paper towels, and hand sanitizer are available in the restrooms.
- Chairs will be spaced so social distancing can be done easily and safely for all.
- Personal Protective Equipment (masks, hand sanitizer, small water bottles) are available upon request. Simply ask a greeter for help.
- Paper programs will be available and a recycling bin will be available for paper and empty plastic bottles.
- Microphones and podium use are limited only to the leadership team who facilitate each service.
- Please be considerate and refrain from touching the podium, microphones, speakers, camera, or others’ personal property.
- We appreciate you discarding your own trash, but please do not pick up others’ trash. Our leadership team and greeters will assist with cleaning and sanitizing The Oasis and Sanctuary for your protection.
Directions to The Oasis:
From Green Valley: Take I-19 south to Exit 48 (Arivaca Rd). Take the exit and turn left to go under the underpass. Follow the signs to the Amado Territory Ranch. Drive to the “far end” of the parking lot – you will see the signs for the Sonoran Desert CSL. The Oasis is located to the RIGHT of the Sanctuary and Ooh Lala Designer Consignor, in between CSL and the Amado Territory Inn. There will be signs to point the way near the parking lot. The Oasis is ADA-accessible, and restrooms are conveniently located on The Oasis property.
Thank you for your cooperation. We are excited to welcome you back to the Sonoran Desert Center for Spiritual Living!